So I have been checking out all my friends blogs lately (thank you Lindsay and Kelsey) and decided considering the circumstances that it would be a good idea to set up my own. So here it is. If you're checking this out, you probably already know the big news. Yes, as hard as it is to believe, we are going to be parents. I have to say I'm glad I still have 212 days to get used to this, because some days when I wake up I still can't believe it. But what I'm more worried about is if Dakota and Denali are ready to be big brothers. Obviously they have no idea yet, but I'm sure once my belly starts sticking out they may get a little confused. The biggest news lately is we had our first ultrasound last week, I'll post the picture soon.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
We are officially bloggers
So I have been checking out all my friends blogs lately (thank you Lindsay and Kelsey) and decided considering the circumstances that it would be a good idea to set up my own. So here it is. If you're checking this out, you probably already know the big news. Yes, as hard as it is to believe, we are going to be parents. I have to say I'm glad I still have 212 days to get used to this, because some days when I wake up I still can't believe it. But what I'm more worried about is if Dakota and Denali are ready to be big brothers. Obviously they have no idea yet, but I'm sure once my belly starts sticking out they may get a little confused. The biggest news lately is we had our first ultrasound last week, I'll post the picture soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment