Monday, May 18, 2009

8 months


Ahhh, only one month to go, where did the time go? Everyone said it would go fast, but I didn't believe them. Then I turn around and we only have a month left (less if little Griffin decides to be like me - always in a hurry). Good news is everything is ready, now it's just waiting. This picture is from last week on my birthday. Mike took me shopping on the Plaza for a nice robe and slippers for the hospital. Of course we ended up buying lots more than just that, but I think we have everything we need now. My family had a baby shower for me a week or so ago (I'll post pictures from that soon, if Sara ever sends me hers, hint hint). It was a lot of fun. I felt like a little kid on Christmas there were so many presents! It was also great to see my mom and my sis. I wish we didn't all live in different corners of the country.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

You look great! Super fit as always :)

Lindsay said...

Katherine you look great! Get your rest this last month -- sleeping will be over soon! :)