Haven't posted anything in a while, so here's what's been going on the last couple weeks. Well, I did have a real pregnancy craving a while back. For some reason I really wanted KFC. Mike thought it was hilarious and had to take pictures. It was good, but I don't want KFC for at least a year now. Also, we bought a new car. We got a blue Ford Escape. It's going to take me a while to get used to having a car with four doors that sits up high, but it's really fun to drive (although I'm really going to look like a Johnson County mom now with Griffin in his car seat in the back of my big SUV). The same day we bought the car we both got hair cuts. I've been trying to get Mike to buzz his hair for a couple years now. I never thought he'd do it, but he finally gave in. He's still trying to adjust to not having his hair. And finally, we are 4 days from the due date and I feel like I'm going to explode as you can tell by the pictures. Hopefully my next post will be with baby pictures instead of pregnant pictures . . .
2 comments:
Remember, it's finger lickin' good... just like Mike!
KFC, GROSSSS! haha but I get it...cravings. Good luck, just a few more days to go, so exciting!
Post a Comment