Spring has sprung. Here are a few pictures of what the G-man has been up to. Started baseball a couple weeks ago. He loves to hit and to be the "armour guy" (aka the catcher). Also Karate (actually Taekwondo) is still going and he LOVES it! Just had his test for his next belt (orange with a white stripe) - see videos below. Big news, last night G read all of "Go, Dog. Go!" by himself - all 64 pages. I can't believe how fast he is growing!!! Soon to be a 1st grader.
 |
| First Baseball Practice |
 |
| Spring in Kansas - Winter Coat or Swim Trunks??? Why not both. |
|
|
| New kicks - I told him he could have them if he tied them himself. Guess I lost that bet :) |
|
|
Karate Videos
 |
| Kinders |
No comments:
Post a Comment